Our insulated units have the following properties:
- High insulation qualities by using a glass with silver based low emissivity coating. This coating not only reflects heat back in to your home but has excellent optical clarity, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Warm edge technology which increases the performance of the double glazed unit right out to the frame itself while it can alleviate condensation problems.
- Argon Gas filled as standard, which improves thermal insulation.
- Excellent light transmission which allows the suns natural light and energy flow into your home.
- Have the optional capabilities of privacy, acoustic and solar control with the use of obscure, body tinted and acoustic laminated glass on the outer leaf.
- Manufactured to the recognised European quality standards (EN1279).
‘Having a product with all these properties, will assist you to reduce your energy costs throughout the year, it will improve your home energy rating (BER), letting you relax in the knowledge that you are reducing your carbon footprint for the environment.’
You can upgrade your existing timber, aluminium or uPVC windows by changing your glass to Silvaglaze. This is an ideal solution where your existing frames are of a high standard but had been glazed with the less efficient glass of the day, this allows you to achieve improvements to your windows at a minimal cost.